Air Scrubber PREDATOR 1200
Full Feature variable speed model. Molded plastic cabinet with 8" rubber tired rear whells and front swivel casters. Complete with: 1" pre-filter (F621), 2" pleasted particulate filter (H502), final stage 99.97% HEPA filter (H610C-99)
- Powerful airflow - rated up to 900 CFM
- Provides 6 ACH @ 6,000-8,000 ft³
- True HEPA filtration - 99.97% efficiency @ 0.3 microns or higher
- Low Power Consumption - Use less than 3.5 amps @ 120VAC
- Flexible Operation - Can operate in the upright or horizontal position
We also offer Air Scrubber rental options through our sister site Northwest Abatement Rentals. NWabatementrental.com
Powerful HEPA Air Scrubbing Performance in a Lightweight, Virtually Indestructible Cabinet
The lightweight Abatement PRED1200 Portable Air Scrubber (PAS) delivers outstanding air scrubbing performance in an ultra-strong, rotational molded polyethylene cabinet. Weighing only 70 pounds with filters, the PRED1200 produces an eye-popping peak airflow rating of 900 cfm at 3.5 amps or less!
The PRED1200 PAS removes hazardous airborne particles from healthcare construction, maintenance, and renovation zones in several filter stages:
- First stage - 1” coarse particulate pre-filter
- Second stage - 2” pleated particulate pre-filter
- Optional third stage - VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter specially designed to remove odors and vapors. Or, add a second 2” pleated particle pre-filter
- Final stage - 99.97% high-efficiency HEPA filter
The PRED1200 features a built-in, two-wheel dolly and durable handle for maximum portability. The GFCI-protected duplex receptacle allows multiple units to be daisy-chained on one 15-amp outlet.
True HEPA Filter Saves Thousands of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
The true HEPA filter in the PRED1200 PAS maintains its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, saving thousands of dollars in filter replacement costs per year. This feature alone is important to consider, especially when you compare it to electrostatic-charged filters that may require replacement after every job to maintain initial filtration efficiency.
Additional PRED1200 Models (call us for more information or to order) 541-633-7793
The PR1200UV Portable Air Scrubber contains all of the features of the PRED1200 PAS and includes a built-in germicidal UV lamp in place of the optional third stage, pre-filter slot. The Abatement PRED1200TF Portable Air Scrubber is identical to the PRED1200 PAS but operates on 230 Volt/50 Hz power
Heavyweight HEPA Air Filtration Capabilities, Yet Incredibly Portable
State-of-the-art features that set the PRED1200 Portable Air Scrubber apart include:
- Virtually Indestructible Cabinet - High-density, TEFGARD® polyethylene cabinet is strong, tough and easy to clean
- Powerful Airflow - Variable speed airflow rated up to 900 cfm. Provides 6 ACH @ 6,000-8,000 ft³
- Resin Protectant - Microbial growth and UV inhibitors infused into the cabinet resin protect cabinet integrity and protect against cabinet deterioration
- Flexible Operation - Can operate in the upright or horizontal position as space allows
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PRED1200
- Simple Filter Access - Convenient hinged rear pre-filter access door provides quick access to filters
- Superior Mobility - Built-in dolly with solid handle rolls easily on the job with one worker on 8” diameter smooth, non-marking rear wheels
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components
- 230 Volt/50 Hz AC Model - PRED1200TF PAS runs on 230 Volt/50 Hz current (1,000-1,250 m³/hr.)
The PRED1200 can operate in tight spaces where horizontal operation may be required.
Powerful Air Flow:
Large 10” inlet and outlet collars create up to 900 cfm airflow of “operating room clean” filtered air.
Long-Life HEPA Filter:
Long-Life true HEPA, tested and certified to meet Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology IEST-RP-CC001.3 standards for Type A 99.97% efficiency @ 0.3 microns or higher. Each and every filter must be individually tested for leakage and resistance, to detect any leaks in the media or between the media and the frame or other problems that can compromise the integrity of the completed filter. Test results must be shown on a label on the filter frame.
Intuitive Control Panel
The straightforward design of the PRED1200 PAS control panel makes it easy to use and control.
Control Panel Features:
- Power indicator
- Pre-filter change indicator
- HEPA filter change indicator
- Variable speed fan control
- Dual plug GFCI-protected receptacles
- 12-amp circuit breaker
All Abatement Portable Air Scrubber units have been tested by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and carry the marks certifying that they comply with applicable OSHA, UL and CSA electrical safety standards. Filters meet UL900 flammability standards.