Advanced Kontrol Kube Topsider 10' System
The Kontrol Kube Advanced containment unit incorporates all the elements of the original TopSider enclosure and adds new features that make it even easier to create temporary containment. Durability, flexibility and functionality have been increased to make this the most advanced containment enclosure available – more than three times stronger than traditional vinyl enclosures. These units are ideal for the control of airborne particulate during hospital renovations, construction and repairs; or for temporary patient isolation and increased surge capacity. Containment system Includes: TopSider Enclosure 10', UniFrame 10', Unit Wheelbase.
The Kontrol Kube Advanced Topsider adjusts to ceilings of up to 10’ when overhead containment is needed for maintenance or repairs such as cabling, light bulb replacement, HVAC access or any other above ceiling work. The unit can also be used for side wall access when performing work such as plumbing or installing power and communications outlets. With a 30” wide wheel base the unit can be quickly moved through all AIA and NFPA compliant doors to any area where dust and particulate control is needed.
- Maximum Height – 8’ or 10’
- Minimum Setup Height – 6’
- Width – 30”
- Length – 60”
- Accommodates a 6’ or 8’ step ladder
- Synthetic fire rated fabric
- Detachable flanges for anteroom and larger containment
- Synthetic Fabric Enclosure: Over three times stronger than traditional vinyl enclosures. This advanced fabric meets NFPA 701 and California Fire Marshal fire rating.
- Detachable Flanges: Anteroom and MultiUnit for larger containment. Anteroom flanges connect the unit to a doorway enabling room containment. Connector flanges allow multiple units to be connected together.
- 12” Negative Air Port: Ensures compatibility with all popular negative air machines, including the Kontrol Kube Negative Air Machine.
- 8’ and 10’ Enclosures: Meets your facilities specific needs. Both units are adjustable down to a working height of 7’.
- Webbing Reinforcements: In high stress points and wear areas ensure long life.
- “Sag” Restraints: Prevent the enclosure from sagging when lowered. The enclosure folds on itself like an accordion, maintaining a tight profile at any height.
- Bolt Action Poles: Make it simple to adjust the height of the unit and increase the overall strength and rigidity of the Uniframe.
- Sky Dome Ceiling: Clear interior ceiling flaps allows for easy placement of unit for overhead ceiling work.
- Collapsible Design: Allows the unit to be stored easily and take up less space. New features allow a unit that is collapsed to be set up in less than 2 minutes.
Negative air base wheel base and Negative air machines sold separately.