Metal Air Scrubber PAS5000
The Most Powerful Portable Air Scrubber Available for Large Restoration, Construction and Demolition Projects
The new PAS5000 Portable Air Scrubber has been redesigned to be smaller, lighter and more portable than ever before. With peak airflow of up to 4,000 cfm, the PAS5000 can typically provide 6+ ACH in containment areas as large as 35,000 to 40,000 cubic feet. The new PAS5000 is engineered to take on the largest industrial and commercial air cleaning applications.
HEPA-AIRE® PAS5000 Portable Air Scrubber
- Peak airflow of up to 4,000 cfm
- Can provide 6+ ACH in containment areas @ 7,500-9,000 ft³
- Only 63 lbs.
- Dual 2,000 cfm HEPA filters provide 99.97%+ efficiency
- Portable and durable
High-Efficiency HEPA Air Purification
The dual 2,000 cfm HEPA filters in the PAS5000 are 100% tested and certified to provide efficiency of at least 99.97% @ 0.3 microns, in accordance with stringent IESTRP-CC001-4 requirements. Critical internal seams are sealed with neoprene gaskets to prevent bypass.
Hefty features that make the PAS 5000 uniquely qualified for large spaces include:
- Power Plus - Strong, five-horsepower single-phase motor delivers up to 4,000 cfm of peak airflow yet draws 21 amps or less on a 230 V/30 amp/60 Hz electric supply
- Durability - Tough, galvanized 20 gauge stainless steel cabinet with strong and secure aircraft-type solid rivet fasteners
- Mobility - Narrow, 26.5”-wide upright cabinet with four extra heavy-duty, 5” diameter by 2”-wide casters (2 fixed and 2 locking swivels)
- Particulate Pre-Filter - 2” pleated particulate pre-filters capture particles and extend the life of the HEPA filter. (Standard in all units)
- Optional Odor Adsorption Carbon Filters - VAPOR-LOCK® high-capacity granular carbon pre-filters capture gases and odors. (Order carbon filters separately)
- HEPA Efficiency - Dual 2,000 cfm HEPA filters are 100% tested and certified to provide 99.97%+ efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Safety First - The PAS5000 has been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements